PHYSIOTHERAPY & MASSAGE SERVICES
… for Strains & sprains * Back Pain * Neck Pain * Sciatica * Shoulder impingements * Rotator cuff injuries * Sports injuries * Post-surgery rehab * RSI * Frozen shoulder * Joint pain * Osteoarthritis * Rheumatoid arthritis * Knee injuries * ACL/PCL rehab * Meniscus tear * Elderly falls/rehab * Total hip/knee replacements … and so much more.
- All muscles, nerves and joint problems
- We treat all sports and soft tissue injuries
- Ergonomic / desk assessments
- Back and neck pain at your desk? It might have something to do with the way your desk is set up, especially if you sit for long periods of time. We can come visit at work to assess and suggest small changes that might make a very big difference.
- Elderly rehab/falls/mobility practise and transfer practise for bed, stairs and chair
- Advice on equipment, mobility and transfer aids
- We also provide home visits for people who prefer to be seen in the privacy of their own homes
- Video consultations are available if it’s impossible to meet in person.
- Worried about losing your flexibility, strength or ability to simply get on with the small pleasures of life? Are you getting a bit tighter after a workout or perhaps the occasional back or shoulder pain with no real cause? A physical health MOT might just be for you.
- Women’s health / Pelvic floor / Pregnancy & postnatal Physiotherapy